IthacaTech Podcast - Episode 1 Interview with Casey Dreier
Episode 1 is out! In this episode we interview Rails developer Casey Dreier. Casey is a lead Ruby on Rails developer and evangelist at SingleBrook Technology, Inc. in Ithaca, NY.
We discuss Ruby, Rails, Casey’s recent Rails bug fixes, the James Webb Space Telescope, and our thoughts on fostering the Ithaca developer community.
We’ve upgraded to some new-fangled audio equipment, so look forward to improved audio quality (and maybe production skills to match in the future).
Please send feedback, suggestions, and angry screeds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ruby Rogues podcast
- Ruby blocks, procs, and lambdas
- James Webb Space Telescope funding in the air
- “Ithaca Web People” Google group. If you are in Ithaca and you do (web) development, and you are a person, sign up and check out our meetups and hackfests!
Our new audio setup, thanks to Linux Outlaws for details on their production process
- Behringer B1 condenser mic
- Behringer MIC100 mic pre-amp
- Behringer UCA202 audio interface
- MacBook built in microphone uber alles
And thanks to people giving us weird looks as we blithely tested our equipment. <3
- Theme song by Brad Sucks, Flouride (demo).
- RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/incandescentsoftware/IthacaTechPodcast