Introducing the IthacaTech Podcast!
Direct link (see below for show notes)
This is something we’ve wanted to do for a while - start an Ithaca-based tech podcast. Michal and I are always coming across exciting new projects and technologies and we’d like to create a venue for sharing those discoveries and discussions with others, and, conversely, learning from others in the area.
We are aiming for a local focus - we want to highlight local business, events, music, etc. To that end we are looking for:
- web and other software developers in the area that want to talk about what they are working on
- local music we can showcase or use as bumpers
- topic and segment ideas, send them in!
- feedback and corrections
If you have suggestions for podcast topics or would like to get involved with the podcast, let us know at email@example.com (or just email us directly :).
Note: in the spirit of DIY, we are learning as we go. :) This first episode is pretty rough since we wanted to get our first show out there ASAP, so please excuse the audio quality!
Episode 0 - “The Rough In” Thurs. 6/16/11 Show notes
- http://www.topographymarketing.com/ (thanks for letting us use your space guys!)
- Theme song by Brad Sucks, Flouride (demo).
- RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/incandescentsoftware/IthacaTechPodcast